Position: Estate Officer
Salary: Open to discussion
Location: Al-Karim University, Katihar, Bihar
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of work experience.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications: B.Tech or M.Tech or PhD in Civil Engineering,
or MBA in Management or Real Estate or Construction Project Management or Facilities Management
1. The Estate Officer shall ensure upkeep of campus infrastructure - both movable and immovable assets, including but not limited to buildings, equipment, instruments, and landscape.
2. The Estate Officer shall ensure infrastructure projects are completed on time while maintaining relevant quality parameters and in accordance with the relevant rules and regulations.
3. The Estate Officer shall ensure all requisition including purchases are managed efficiently and effectively.
4. The Estate Officer shall ensure employees are trained in accordance with their roles.
5. The Estate Officer shall ensure security and safety of all stakeholders and assets of the university.
6. The Estate Officer shall manage the vehicles of the university.
7. The Estate Officer shall ensure licenses, certificates, annual maintenance contracts, comprehensive maintenance contracts etc. are maintained and managed on time.
8. The Estate Officer shall maintain record of all assets - both movable and immovable assets.
9. The Estate Officer shall supervise the functions of civil engineering, bio-medical engineering, architecture, store, water, telephone, electricity, plumbing, carpentry, security, and housekeeping departments.
10. The Estate Officer shall oversee the hostels and residential quarters.
11. The Estate Officer shall submit proposal for the infrastructure and employee requirements in accordance with the current and future needs.
12. The Estate Officer shall perform any other function as may be assigned by the university
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any acknowledgement of your email within one business day, please call us on +91 6452 249924.
If you wish to speak to us,
please: call us on +91 6452 249924 (Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, on business days);
or email us at email@example.com (expected time to reply is within one business day),
or visit our university building, located on our campus (Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, on business days).
Wazainuddin Ansari (Registrar)