Position: Sports Officer
Salary: Open to discussion
Location: Al-Karim University, Katihar, Bihar
Closing date: 31 January 2022
Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience in sports related field.
Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications:
1) Bachelor's degree/Master's degree/PhD in Sports Coaching
2) Bachelor's degree/Master's degree/PhD in Physical Education
Candidates who do not possess any of the above-mentioned qualification but who have extensive work experience in sports related field may also apply.
Sports Officer shall
1. oversee and manage the sports, games, and gymnasium of the university
2. ensure the upkeep and maintenance of record of all sports, games, and gymnasium facilities under the superintendence of the Estate Officer
3. provide coaching for sports and fitness programs
4. organize and manage both intra and inter-university tournaments
5. work towards promotion of sports and fitness activities for the students and employees
6. wherever needed, with the approval of the Chancellor collaborate with individuals/bodies/organizations outside the university to provide better facilities
7. submit proposal for the infrastructure and employee requirements for sports, games and gymnasium in accordance with the current and future needs
8. perform any other function as may be assigned by the university
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive any acknowledgement of your email within one business day, please call us on +91 6452 249924.
If you wish to speak to us,
please: call us on +91 6452 249924 (Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, on business days);
or email us at email@example.com (expected time to reply is within one business day),
or visit our university building, located on our campus (Monday through Saturday, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, on business days).
Wazainuddin Ansari (Registrar)